Lagu on the Floor

Dont stop keep it moving. Pick your body up and drop it on the floor Hey Let the rhythm change your world on the floor Hahaha You know were running shit tonight on the floor Brazil Morocco London to Ibiza Straight to LA New York Vegas to Africa Ah Chorus.


Little Thuder Pose Or Lagu Vajrasana A Pose From Second Series Of Ashtanga 8 Years In The Making Daily Practice Works Like Water On Rock It Dissolves T

Featuring American rapper Pitbull it was released by Island Records on February 8 2011 as the lead single from the album.

. Tonight we gon be it on the floor. Jennifer Lopez Pitbull Dance the night away Live your life and stay young on the floor Hahaha. Dan melalui artikel ini KepoGaul akan.

Ooh lepaskan untukku untukku untukku untukku sekarang sayang Versace on the floor. Album tersebut kini telah melampaui 1 juta prapesan. Steal it quick on the floor on the floor.

Music video by Jennifer Lopez performing On The Floor feat. La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la Lets rock Tonight we gon be it on the floor. Tonight we gon be it on the floor.

Ooh take it off for me for me for me for me now girl. Mendengarkan sekilas lirik lagu Bruno Mars yang berjudul Versace on the Floor tidak lantas dapat membuatmu mengerti keseluruhan maknanya. Life is a bastard neon gyaereul ttak hwieojapa kkotkkothage seun gup heels on Leave em all underneath you its true jeongbak gateun kkalkkeumhamdo eotbak gateun mimyoham modu neol pyohyeonhae noeun deut haji Theres a delay in my head.

Lirik dan Chord Lagu Regular - NCT 127 English Version Simak lirik lagu Love On The Floor berikut ini. Its in your eyes sone japhil deuthan geu georie Tell me that you want me al deut mal deuthan. Love On The Floor.

Kendati lagunya berbicara tentang sepasang kekasih yang sedang dimabuk cinta tidak demikian halnya jika kamu menafsirkan dari sudut pandang berbeda. It is the property of the record company and can be found on I TunesZ Studio ZEST Studio Fitness922 Gainesvill. Bruno Mars Versace on the floor Pakaian di lantai.

Above us all the stars are watchin. And keep on rockin rock it up on the floor. Versace on the floor Pakaian di lantai Hey baby Hei sayang Oooh take it off for me for me for me for me now girl Lepaskanlah untukku untukku sekarang nona Versace on the floor Pakaian di lantai Oooh take it off for me for me for me for me now girl Lepaskanlah untukku untukku sekarang nona Outro.

Say no more get on the floor. I know you gotta clap your hands on the floor Saya tahu Anda harus bertepuk tangan di lantai And keep on rocking work it up on the floor Dan terus mengayunkannya di lantai If youre a criminal kill it on the floor Jika Anda seorang penjahat bunuh saja di lantai Steal it quick on the floor on the floor Mencurinya dengan cepat di lantai di lantai Dont stop keep it moving put your drinks up. I know you got it clap your hands on the floor.

I do not own the copy rights to this song. Versace On The Floor. Mengatakan tidak lebih berlutut di lantai.

Oooh take it off for me for me for me for me now girl. I love that dress G C F But you wont need it anymore Em A No you wont need it no more Dm Em F Lets just kiss til were naked baby Chorus G C Versace on the floor Em F Ooh. Were dancin all alone.

Take it off for me F for me for me for me now girl G C Versace on the floor Em F Ooh take it off for me F G for me for me for me. Your eyes are where Im lost in. Versace on the floor em f oooh take it off for me for me for me for me now girl verse 2 c em f i unzip the back to watch it fall g while i kiss your neck and shoulders c em f no dont be afraid to show it off g ill be right here ready to hold you bb6 a girl you.

Tonight we gon be it on the floor. La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la Woo Tonight we gon. Oooh take it off for me for me for me for me now girl.

Tonight we gon be it on the floor. Theres no place Id rather be in this world. If youre a criminal kill it on the floor.

Tonight we gon be it on the floor Verse 2 I know you got it Clap your hands on the floor And keep on rockin Rock it up on the floor If youre a criminal kill it on the floor Steal it quick on the floor on the floor Dont stop keep it moving Put your drinks up Its. Lirik lagu video musik bruno mars berdasarkan album tahun judul lagu. Tonight we gon be it on the floor Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala.

Jennifer Lopez If you go hard you gotta get on the floor If youre a party freak then step on the floor If your an animal then tear up the floor Break a sweat on the floor Yeah we work on the floor Dont stop keep it moving Put your drinks up Pick your body up and drop it on the floor Let the rhythm change your world on the floor You know were running sht tonight on the floor Brazil. 2011 Island RecordsVEVOCertified on April 15 2012. Ooh lepaskan untukku untukku untukku untukku sekarang sayang Its warmin up.

Lets take our time tonight girl. Tonight we gon be it on the floor Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala-a Tonight we gon be it on the floor Lets rock I know you got it clap your hands on the floor And keep on rockin rock it up on the floor If youre a criminal kill it on the floor Steal it quick on the floor on the floor Dont stop keep it moving Put your drinks up Its getting ill. Tonight we gon be it on the floor.

F So baby lets just turn down the lights G And close the door F Ooh. Malam ini kita di lantai dansa. Favorite terdiri dari beberapa trek di antaranya Favorite Pilots dan Lemonade.

Theres no reason to hide. On the Floor is a song recorded by American singer Jennifer Lopez for her seventh studio album Love. Versace on the floor Pakaian di lantai Hey baby Hei sayang Oooh take it off for me for me for me for me now girl Lepaskanlah untukku untukku sekarang nona Versace on the floor Pakaian di lantai Oooh take it off for me for me for me for me now girl Lepaskanlah untukku untukku sekarang nona Versace on the floor Pakaian di lantai Floor Lantai.

Versace di lantai Ooh take it off for me for me for me for me now girl. Versace on the floor.


2 On Trending Right Now Sms Trending Safi


Bruno Mars Versace On The Floor Official Audio Versace On The Floor Versace On The Floor Bruno Mars Bruno Mars


Pin On Lagu


Pin By Qaisara Eryna On Ayie Elham Flooring

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code